I don’t know why, but I’ve always felt an aversion to writing this type of post. Like, I totally love reading them (nosy af), but I’ve felt like no one would be interested in reading mine. And that’s silly, right? I mean, I know you’re all basically obsessed with me and want to know every silly detail there is to know, right?
Here ya go:
- The freshest bed sheets. Ya know, all clean and warm and you know you’re about to have the best sleep.
- Tacos from a taco truck. Specifically, from Oakland. Hnnnng.
- The silhouette of San Francisco
- Flower bouquets
- Buying a brand new dress
- Home cooked dinners
- Writing a line of poetry I know is fire
- The way morning smells fresh and new
- Straight up, talking to cute boys. Like, ahh… hello, sir.
- New shades of lipstick
- Learning new pole tricks
- Cute new panties because wearing them makes me feel like I’m going around with a sexy little secret.
- Getting blog comments
- Sandwiches with avocado
- Baseball games
- Wearing high heels
- Trying new foods
- Kitties purring
- The sound of rain when I’m waking up and falling asleep
If this doesn’t make me sound like every other middle class white girl, well, I don’t know what does. Nevertheless, these are all things that give me a little dazzle to the day. Tell me in the comments what you agree with on my list and what would be on yours.